AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   3rd Worlders Not Capable of Adapting Western-Style Democratic & Economic Systems (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69092)

[email protected] July 6th 06 07:03 PM

JHane wrote:
> Winters Are Good For Your Genes
> 2006-07-03
>
> New book finds world average IQ 90, declining From north to south
>
> by Professor J. Philippe Rushton
>
> Four years ago I was able to give the first significant publicity to
> IQ and the Wealth of Nations, the luminous book on IQ and the
> diverging economic performance of different countries co-authored by
> Richard Lynn with Tatu Vanhanen. Now Professor Lynn has followed up
> with another important book, Race Differences in Intelligence: An
> Evolutionary Analysis.
>
> Its central finding: the world average IQ is no more than 90,
> equivalent to the mental age of a White 14-year-old. (Standardized IQ
> tests are normed to 100, the mental age of the average White 16-year-
> old.) Lynn also draws attention to the fact that a north-south IQ
> continuum has evolved, apparently through selection for survival in
> cold winters.
>
> These findings in Lynn's latest book have profound geopolitical
> significance. They imply it may simply not be possible to transmit
> Western-style democratic and economic systems to the populations of
> Latin America and Moslem North Africa and the Middle East, let alone
> sub-Saharan Africa. They mean that the world's long-term problems will
> stem from its populations' capabilities--much deeper and more
> intractable than any "Clash of Civilizations"-style competition
> between different political concepts.
>
> The implications for immigration are obvious: it can have fundamental,
> and permanent, consequences.
>

> continued
> http://www.vdare.com/rushton/060322_iq.htm

And America is being flooded with spanish-speaking mestizoes*.

Arch

*Mestizo: Spanish speaker from south of the border DNA appx. 80%
indian, 10-20% european, 10% negro in some cases. The mestizo after
years of tests, has been determined to have a group IQ of about 88 only
three (3) points higher than the negro. Folks call these folks
"Mexicans" though many are from central America.

Arch

bajasteve July 9th 06 02:52 AM

wrote:
> JHane wrote:
> > Winters Are Good For Your Genes
> > 2006-07-03
> >
> > New book finds world average IQ 90, declining From north to south
> >
> > by Professor J. Philippe Rushton
> >
> > Four years ago I was able to give the first significant publicity to
> > IQ and the Wealth of Nations, the luminous book on IQ and the
> > diverging economic performance of different countries co-authored by
> > Richard Lynn with Tatu Vanhanen. Now Professor Lynn has followed up
> > with another important book, Race Differences in Intelligence: An
> > Evolutionary Analysis.
> >
> > Its central finding: the world average IQ is no more than 90,
> > equivalent to the mental age of a White 14-year-old. (Standardized IQ
> > tests are normed to 100, the mental age of the average White 16-year-
> > old.) Lynn also draws attention to the fact that a north-south IQ
> > continuum has evolved, apparently through selection for survival in
> > cold winters.
> >
> > These findings in Lynn's latest book have profound geopolitical
> > significance. They imply it may simply not be possible to transmit
> > Western-style democratic and economic systems to the populations of
> > Latin America and Moslem North Africa and the Middle East, let alone
> > sub-Saharan Africa. They mean that the world's long-term problems will
> > stem from its populations' capabilities--much deeper and more
> > intractable than any "Clash of Civilizations"-style competition
> > between different political concepts.
> >
> > The implications for immigration are obvious: it can have fundamental,
> > and permanent, consequences.
> >

> > continued

http://www.vdare.com/rushton/060322_iq.htm

> And America is being flooded with spanish-speaking mestizoes*.
>
> Arch
>
> *Mestizo: Spanish speaker from south of the border DNA appx. 80%
> indian, 10-20% european, 10% negro in some cases. The mestizo after
> years of tests, has been determined to have a group IQ of about 88 only
> three (3) points higher than the negro. Folks call these folks
> "Mexicans" though many are from central America.
>
> Arch

"Arch: moron"