AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   98 toyota camry trouble (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58489)

aeon13 March 4th 06 08:09 AM

98 toyota camry trouble

i replaced the o2 sensor already . but i am not sure if i even hooked it
up right ? i matched colors and had two black wires in the end and
matched those how ever .

i was getting a p1135 code now i am getting p1133 code and p0401 code
can anyone help ?

--
aeon13
aeon13's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=441317

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Steve Simpson March 4th 06 09:03 AM

98 toyota camry trouble

> i replaced the o2 sensor already . but i am not sure if i even hooked it
> up right ? i matched colors and had two black wires in the end and
> matched those how ever .
>

> i was getting a p1135 code now i am getting p1133 code and p0401 code
> can anyone help ?

Try inverting the Y-axis on the pedals.

John Smith March 4th 06 11:06 AM

98 toyota camry trouble

"Steve Simpson" > wrote in message
>> i replaced the o2 sensor already . but i am not sure if i even hooked it
>> up right ? i matched colors and had two black wires in the end and
>> matched those how ever .
>>

>> i was getting a p1135 code now i am getting p1133 code and p0401 code
>> can anyone help ?

It may be that you need to drive it more, sometimes it takes the computer a
few hours of running to get the necessary info it needs to clear the
code..Try google on the code..

Darus March 4th 06 03:02 PM

98 toyota camry trouble

aeon13 wrote:
> i replaced the o2 sensor already . but i am not sure if i even hooked it
> up right ? i matched colors and had two black wires in the end and
> matched those how ever .
>

> i was getting a p1135 code now i am getting p1133 code and p0401 code
> can anyone help ?
>

> --
> aeon13
> aeon13's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=441317
> View this thread: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=532397
>
> http://www.automotiveforums.com

Is the flux capacitor generating 2.1 jigawatts as required by the OEM?
IT is an often overlooked cause of faults.

LT March 4th 06 03:49 PM

98 toyota camry trouble

Darus wrote:
> aeon13 wrote:
>> i replaced the o2 sensor already . but i am not sure if i even hooked it
>> up right ? i matched colors and had two black wires in the end and
>> matched those how ever .
>>

>> i was getting a p1135 code now i am getting p1133 code and p0401 code
>> can anyone help ?
>>

>> --
>> aeon13
>> aeon13's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=441317
>> View this thread: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=532397
>>
>> http://www.automotiveforums.com

> Is the flux capacitor generating 2.1 jigawatts as required by the OEM?
> IT is an often overlooked cause of faults.

I'm thinking it's the overload bypass indicating bulb.

Rod March 4th 06 07:33 PM

98 toyota camry trouble

In article >, aeon13.244yvc@no-
mx.nodomain.com says...

> i replaced the o2 sensor already . but i am not sure if i even hooked it
> up right ? i matched colors and had two black wires in the end and
> matched those how ever .
>

> i was getting a p1135 code now i am getting p1133 code and p0401 code
> can anyone help ?

Try updating your video card and sound drivers.

--
Cheers,
Rod.

==--== March 5th 06 04:17 AM

98 toyota camry trouble

LOL

==--==

. ..

Larry March 6th 06 04:29 PM

98 toyota camry trouble

This can only be caused by the StarForce 3 Copy Protection.

Aeon13, in case you haven't noticed, you posted to the wrong forum :)

-Larry