AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Mid 30's buick - restorable (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7608)

Harry K August 25th 04 04:21 PM

Mid 30's buick - restorable

I have no interest in this except hating to see it molderin away. I
only got a short look at in a shed that is rotting down, no roof left.

34? 35? 36? buick. Rounded off body panels, square hole in the roof
that used to be canvas covered, suicide doors, wire wheels, fender
wells for spares, surface rust, no cancer that I saw, no dents that I
saw. All complete as far as I could tell. It has settle to the axles
where it sits (actually, mud washed in over the years).

The presumed owner lives on the premises, the vehicle was, I think,
her great grandparent's. Location is SE Wa.

Harry K