AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ONE MEX ILLEGAL ALIEN= 9 carjackings + multiple attempted murders, kidnappings & robberies (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72552)

Hank[_1_] August 17th 06 01:50 PM

ONE MEX ILLEGAL ALIEN= 9 carjackings + multiple attempted murders, kidnappings & robberies

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:04:19 -0500, "George Washington Admirer"
> wrote:

> ... plus God-knows-how-many other past crimes he almost certainly
>committed in the U.S. but got away with.
>
> Wondering if this illegal alien menace was wearing any of the $215
>"Brincos" boutique sneakers that Argentinian immigrant Judy Werthein
>gives to illegal aliens to help them more efficiently sneak into the
>USA and elude law enforcement? (see
>http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1525570/posts)
>
> Boy, it sure must be nice being a member of The Bush Crime Family and
>either having Secret Service agents chauffer you everywhere or else be
>wealthy enough to have the option of avoiding the on-the-ground
>vicissitudes faced by 99% of Americans daily!
>_________________________________________________ _________________
>http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...arjack-ON.html
>
>Suspected carjacker arrested after Vegas shootout
>
>Carrie Watters
>Aug. 11, 2006
>
>A man suspected of a string of carjackings in the Northwest Valley area
>earlier this week was caught after a shoot out with the Las Vegas
>Police Department.
>
>Raul Gonzalez, 31, is suspected of carjacking nine cars and firing at
>two others in the Sun City and Surprise-area on Tuesday before he fled
>north to Vegas, committing crimes along the way, said Maricopa County
>Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
>
>Gonzalez was caught on Wednesday after he robbed a Marshall's
>Department store in Vegas. Gonzalez fired on police officers and was
>shot in the heel outside of the store, Arpaio said. The man grabbed a
>woman as a hostage before being tackled by Vegas police officers.
>
>The Phoenix Police Department picked up Gonzalez in December 2005 for
>burglary and larceny. He was released on April 25 to immigration
>authorities, Arpaio said. "We don't know whether they deported him," he
>said.
>
>The sheriff said he discovered the man was back after finding his
>fingerprints in at least one of the carjacked vehicles.
>
>Gonzalez is being connected to an armed robbery at a Papa John's Pizza
>in Flagstaff and a carjacking there and in Williams, Arpaio said.
>
>The sheriff said that Las Vegas authorities were likely to get first
>chance at trying the man with more serious charges that involve firing
>at police officers and taking a hostage.

Does anyone believe that the disgusting old farts in Washington DC
give a hoot about the safety of the American people? Is it not
apparent that both Democrats and Republicans are in a race to out-suck
each other in the attempt to capture the votes of their beloved
Mexicans?

will

rwa2play, The Northern Lariat August 17th 06 03:09 PM

ONE MEX ILLEGAL ALIEN= A Gangbanger.

Hank wrote:

Fixed your topic you xenophobic slag.