AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ford Mustang 2000 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38848)

aaa July 22nd 05 08:59 PM

Ford Mustang 2000

The interior fan switch now only works on the high setting. Does anyone know
what the cause and fix for this might be. I had a similar problem with a 99
honda civic and it required me to replace a resistor located behind the
glove box. Suggestions greatly appreciated...

Big Al July 23rd 05 01:05 AM

" aaa" > wrote in message
.. .
> The interior fan switch now only works on the high setting. Does anyone
> know what the cause and fix for this might be. I had a similar problem
> with a 99 honda civic and it required me to replace a resistor located
> behind the glove box. Suggestions greatly appreciated...

Most likely the same problem. Or it could be the fan switch.

Al

Ashton Crusher July 23rd 05 01:35 AM

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:59:45 -0400, " aaa"
> wrote:

>The interior fan switch now only works on the high setting. Does anyone know
>what the cause and fix for this might be. I had a similar problem with a 99
>honda civic and it required me to replace a resistor located behind the
>glove box. Suggestions greatly appreciated...

Replace the resistor behind the glove box.