AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hei Volks (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13629)

cloud8 November 25th 04 05:24 PM

Hei Volks

Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen, my
Beetle has a bad knock but I didn't find time to pull
the engine, news was restored and RAMVA seems to have
survived the flame wars, the Red Sox won the World
Series :) there was an election, and now it's Thanksgiving.
Where does the time go?
Cheers, Bill

--
Bill Merrill
Arlington, Mass.

Tim Rogers November 25th 04 06:02 PM

"cloud8" > wrote in message
. ..

> Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
> My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
> RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen, my
> Beetle has a bad knock but I didn't find time to pull
> the engine, news was restored and RAMVA seems to have
> survived the flame wars, the Red Sox won the World
> Series :) there was an election, and now it's Thanksgiving.
> Where does the time go?
> Cheers, Bill

..............I've been wondering what happened to you Bill. It's good to see
you back.

Jan Andersson November 25th 04 07:05 PM

cloud8 wrote:

> Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
> My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
> RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen,

Thoise events have nothing to do with each other, I swear :)
:D

Jan

cloud8 November 25th 04 10:03 PM

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in
:

> .............I've been wondering what happened to you Bill.

Not much, I'm afraid. I'm ready for a big adventure

> It's good to see you back.

Why thank you, Tim. Can I buy you a wee drammie?

--
Bill
Arlington, Mass.

cloud8 November 25th 04 10:18 PM

Jan Andersson > wrote in
:

> cloud8 wrote:
>>
>> Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
>> My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
>> RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen,

> Thoise events have nothing to do with each other, I swear :)
>:D

LOL I didn't mean for it to look like a list of three bad things
in a row...I should have placed your presence on these shores
next to the resurrection of the Wonderbus.

--
Bill Merrill
Arlington, Mass.

Tim Rogers November 26th 04 04:08 AM

"cloud8" > wrote in message
. ..

> Why thank you, Tim. Can I buy you a wee drammie?

.................When I get back to Boston one of these days, I'll be looking
forward to it.

:-)