AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72714)

Hans August 19th 06 08:31 PM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

This is a video of a City-guy in a BMW being followed and harassed by
some Rednecks. In this case they choose the wrong person to mess with.
I love this Vigilante flavored video a lot and can only applaud the
person in the BMW. I hope this is not to off-topic, but when I found
this clip I though of the BMW Group and just had to post this here.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/sheriffs7.html
Greetings to the BMW Drivers, with or without Gun

SharkmanBMW![_2_] August 19th 06 08:49 PM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

this is so fake it is ridiculous!
set up!
what is the likelyhood the guy would get the camera and have the whole thing
on tape after.... way too suspicious, the cameraman never flinched when the
gun came out, just kept filming...

oups.com...

Bill[_4_] August 20th 06 12:03 AM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

"Hans" > wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a video of a City-guy in a BMW being followed and harassed by
some Rednecks. In this case they choose the wrong person to mess with.
I love this Vigilante flavored video a lot and can only applaud the
person in the BMW. I hope this is not to off-topic, but when I found
this clip I though of the BMW Group and just had to post this here.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/sheriffs7.html
Greetings to the BMW Drivers, with or without Gun
-----

Could be faked/setup, but similar **** happens all the time. The harassment
always comes from
some yokel dumbass. Next time take the shot and ditch the tape. That was so
far off the beaten
path that they could have gotten away with it. Ya just never know.

Bill in Omaha

hands@your_throat.com August 20th 06 01:06 PM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

Thanks for the link. The ending was truly a thing of beauty. That could have
been in Texas, where I live. Those ****-for-brains crackers are everywhere,
a truck and a six pack is all good ol' boys need for a good ol' time

perry lee August 20th 06 01:58 PM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

In article >,
says...
> Thanks for the link. The ending was truly a thing of beauty. That could have
> been in Texas, where I live. Those ****-for-brains crackers are everywhere,
> a truck and a six pack is all good ol' boys need for a good ol' time

Don't forget the baseball bat. . . .

SharkmanBMW![_2_] August 20th 06 08:15 PM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

BTW, what is the actual likelihood that 2 rednecks in a pickup would even
HAVE an ALUMINUM bat???
maybe a shovel (for the ****) or a rake... but an alu bat?
seems pretty unlikely!

. ..

hands@your_throat.com August 21st 06 04:17 PM

aluminum bats and rednecks...Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver

The aluminum bat allows them to pass for athletes, in case a beer-league
softball game breaks out at a fishing tournament

Rex B[_1_] August 21st 06 04:51 PM

SharkmanBMW! wrote:
> BTW, what is the actual likelihood that 2 rednecks in a pickup would even
> HAVE an ALUMINUM bat???
> maybe a shovel (for the ****) or a rake... but an alu bat?
> seems pretty unlikely!

An aluminum bat is probably the most effective weapon you can legally
carry without arousing LEO attention at a traffic stop.

[email protected] August 21st 06 08:49 PM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

....better head-speed with a putter.
But then a putter in a pickup is apt to be suspicious! ;-)

Dori A Schmetterling August 21st 06 09:35 PM

Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

Appalling behaviour on everybody's part, whether faked or not.

Whilst the SUV drivers score better in outright foul language and
childishness, the BMW driver and passenger (car model actually irrelevant)
displayed gross stupidity in a number of respects.

DAS

---

oups.com...