AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   80 FS (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26031)

Mike Buckley March 5th 05 04:03 PM

80 FS

My Audi 80 - 4 door saloon - 6/94 L - 1.6 is for sale. Located SW Scotland.

106k, metallic BRG, alloys, MoT to end Sept, tax end March, FSH and running
very nicely indeed. Clean & tidy car that's been totally reliable in the 14
months I've had her.

Nokia Cark91 installed (Nokia 6310) and can be left if needed. A replacment
cradle would set it up for other suitable handsets - Thule roof rails also
available.

Pics available - mail me at mikeDOTbuckleyjonesATbtinternetDOTTYcom and
we'll also talk price.

Regs, Mike.