AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   146 Driver Side Window (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=643)

dean December 4th 04 11:46 AM

146 Driver Side Window

I have an Alfa Romeo 146 and recently the drivers side window has come off
its runners. I have tried to get it back on but it wont. I wondered if any
of you knows how to take the interior door panel off so i can get access to
it.... there are no clear screws or clips.

thanks

dean

Basia December 4th 04 01:35 PM

Użytkownik "dean" > napisał w wiadomości
k...
>I have an Alfa Romeo 146 and recently the drivers side window has come off
> its runners. I have tried to get it back on but it wont. I wondered if any
> of you knows how to take the interior door panel off so i can get access
> it.... there are no clear screws or clips.
>
> thanks
>
> dean

You got 3 screws on bottom, 2 i handgrab, than 4 in/with speaker after
rescrewing slowly/very gently pull door panel (about 10 clips)
ps see also 1 screw on mirror/small speaker plastic panel.
good luck,