AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Chipsaway UK (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72892)

davea August 22nd 06 11:04 AM

Chipsaway UK

Has anyone used the company Chipsaway for minor bodywork repairs? I've
heard they are able to repair most minor scratches and dents on your
car at your home. Anyone got any ideas of cost and are they any good?
Any recommendations for car repairers in Ayrshire, Scotland (who can
repair at your home) would be appreciated. Thanks

davea August 22nd 06 11:28 AM

Chipsaway UK

Ok forget that, they just phoned to say they don't have anyone in my
area. So......

Anyone know of a mobile car repair company in Ayrshire Scotland?