AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Man in Minivan Murders Motorcyclist (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=60703)

Larry Bud March 28th 06 06:28 PM

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> I guess not all minivan drivers are pussies. ;)

Seems to me he's the biggest of all pussies. Minivan Vs. Motorcycle is
hardly a fair match.

If he was a man, he'd tell the guy to pull over and they'd settle it
with their fists.

Brent P March 28th 06 06:38 PM

In article .com>, Larry Bud wrote:

> Seems to me he's the biggest of all pussies. Minivan Vs. Motorcycle is
> hardly a fair match.
>
> If he was a man, he'd tell the guy to pull over and they'd settle it
> with their fists.

They need to use their vehicle as a weapon because they are fundamentally
cowards. The only way this type exits the vehicle is if they have 2 or
more friends along to make sure the odds are at least 3 to 1.

Matthew Russotto March 29th 06 05:12 AM

Man in Minivan Murders Motorcyclist

In article .com>,
Larry Bud > wrote:

>Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
>> I guess not all minivan drivers are pussies. ;)
>>

>Seems to me he's the biggest of all pussies. Minivan Vs. Motorcycle is
>hardly a fair match.
>
>If he was a man, he'd tell the guy to pull over and they'd settle it
>with their fists.

Please. Minivan driver versus motorcyclist is almost as unfair a
match as minivan versus motorcycle, only the other way.

result in a fully-depreciated one.