AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Car Wash tore out my Beetle's under engine pan. Do I need it? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=61854)

[email protected] April 9th 06 10:25 AM

Car Wash tore out my Beetle's under engine pan. Do I need it?

<<<MY dealer said not to worry about it they would take care of it at
the next oil change.>>>

Was this covered under your warranty or was your dealer just nice?

Nate Nagel April 9th 06 01:24 PM

wrote:
> <<<MY dealer said not to worry about it they would take care of it at
> the next oil change.>>>
>
> Was this covered under your warranty or was your dealer just nice?

I believe the latter. I was shocked myself, whenever trying to get
something from a VW dealer I have to watch hours of Fox News to get
myself all righteously indignant before I storm into whoever's office;
this time I didn't think there was any chance of them throwing me a
freebie and told the guy so, since it definitely fell under the category
of "ripped off by **** a car shouldn't be driving over" - they
apparently had a used one laying around that they just gave me rather
than bother with ordering a new one (?!?!?!?!?!)

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel