AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cabin air filter (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74486)

Alan E. Seelbach September 13th 06 02:25 AM

Cabin air filter

I have a 2005 Ford Explorer, XLT, V-8, the question of cabin air filters
came up the other day...and I have never changed one in my life!? Do I even
have one?, and if so, where the heck is it? A REAL quick check of the
owners manual didn't help.

TIA,

Al in Poughkeepsie

Alan E. Seelbach September 14th 06 01:04 AM

Cabin air filter

"Alan E. Seelbach" > wrote in message
>I have a 2005 Ford Explorer, XLT, V-8, the question of cabin air filters
>came up the other day...and I have never changed one in my life!? Do I
>even have one?, and if so, where the heck is it? A REAL quick check of the
>owners manual didn't help.
>
> TIA,
>
> Al in Poughkeepsie

Never mind, I figured it out.