AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Blink Blink Blink Blink (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8061)

Larry Scholnick December 26th 04 07:51 AM

Blink Blink Blink Blink

Has anyone developed a successful strategy for dealing with those who drive for miles with their
turn signals flashing (other than just ignoring them)?

Max December 26th 04 05:25 PM

Larry Scholnick a écrit :
> Has anyone developed a successful strategy for dealing with those who drive for miles with their
> turn signals flashing (other than just ignoring them)?

Most GM cars will go "bing-bong" if it's been on for more than 1 mile
(or 1.5?)

--
----------------------
http://www.saab-900.tk

Max December 26th 04 05:25 PM

Max December 26th 04 05:25 PM

Max December 26th 04 05:25 PM

Daniel J. Stern December 26th 04 06:55 PM

If they're in front of you, start flashing your high beams in time with
their turn blinkers.

Daniel J. Stern December 26th 04 06:55 PM

John David Galt December 26th 04 06:59 PM

Larry Scholnick wrote:
> Has anyone developed a successful strategy for dealing with those who
> drive for miles with their turn signals flashing (other than just
> ignoring them)?

If I happen to get behind them, I flash my headlights in time with their
blinker. This will usually draw the attention of a passenger in their
car; then I can point at their blinker and the message gets delivered.

John David Galt December 26th 04 06:59 PM

TCS December 26th 04 07:16 PM

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 07:51:37 GMT, Larry Scholnick > wrote:
>Has anyone developed a successful strategy for dealing with those who drive for miles with their
>turn signals flashing (other than just ignoring them)?

Do nothing! Flashers left on are a warning to all others that the driver
is asleep behind the wheel.