AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   95 Galant w/ stiff clutch and shifter also loud whinning noise... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58277)

[email protected] March 1st 06 08:48 PM

95 Galant w/ stiff clutch and shifter also loud whinning noise...

I have a '95 Galant LS 5 speed trans. Bought the car about 8yrs ago.
Car doesn't have too much problems except the clutch feels stiff and
gears seem to be stiff. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
Another issue I have is when I first start my car in the day and I have
the a/c / heat knob turned to the on position the car makes a loud
whinning noise which does go away in about 2-3 mins, is there anything
I can do to fix that and about how much? It would be great if you can
help me out. Thanks.

Marsh Monster March 2nd 06 01:54 AM

95 Galant w/ stiff clutch and shifter also loud whinning noise...

see my reply in the mits. forum..

~:~
MarshMonster