AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   '95 pontiac Grand Prix-theft deterrent relay problem (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73279)

Ebay August 27th 06 08:57 PM

'95 pontiac Grand Prix-theft deterrent relay problem

Hi can anyone help me ,I have a problem starting this car it will start
sometimes, but when sitting for a while it will not. I have changed the
starter motor, but it still does the same thing. It has and alarm system on
it also with a theft deterrent relay inline with the starter system, I have
search for that relay to try and check voltage ,but have had no success.
Maybe somone have a picture to show me what to look for.