AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   For Sale : 1992 GTi (8-valve). OEM sunroof, AC, 130K miles. $2650.Car is in Chapel Hill, NC, USA 27510 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=63235)

noman April 23rd 06 10:28 PM

For Sale : 1992 GTi (8-valve). OEM sunroof, AC, 130K miles. $2650.Car is in Chapel Hill, NC, USA 27510

The exterior is black, the interior is gray cloth. This car came from
the factory with "quad round" headlights and the Fuba
roof antenna.

The timing belt & tensioner, all "V-belts" ( Continental ), clutch kit
( Sachs ), and battery ( Bosch) , as well as
all "tune-up parts" are new. The heater core is new. The exhaust is
new. The suspension is good, as are all the
front end joints and bushings.

The car has been "gone through" thoroughly and needs absolutely nothing.

The paint is original, and the car has never been modified. This car is
in very nice condition - it
has never seen road salt, and there is absolutely NO rust.

I have five cars ( my VW addiction got a bit out of hand ) so I need to
sell this one.

- Ed

Photos and an email contact are here :

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/153792997.html

Papa April 24th 06 01:09 AM

For Sale : 1992 GTi (8-valve). OEM sunroof, AC, 130K miles. $2650. Car is in Chapel Hill, NC, USA 27510

Nice looking car, reasonably priced. You may be able to sell it faster at
one of the VWvortex forums, such as
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=802. Good luck.