AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I have 2 '74 spiders (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=529)

smiles October 24th 04 01:33 PM

I have 2 '74 spiders

For sale ... one is close to being finished. The other is parts only. I am
in Suwanee, GA, just north of Atlanta and would love to get rid of them.
Only 1 injection system working ... set of carbs and any extra stuff I have
collected. The car ran to get into the basement ...

Silver one:
Fresh paint ... originally Blue before I got car (I have owned it since '83)
Ran but rough 3 months ago, before that it was over 2 years.
Have a drivers side seat and floorboard ... new, needed to be welded in.
Seats and door panels out ...
lights need to be re mounted (this is where I stalled on the project ... i
could not get them to fit, and no body work was done around them ... so I am
an idiot!!)

Red one ...
Parts only
when I got it ... it ran and had a "Bondo" key chain
took out injectors
ran, but tranny is hosed ...

Extras:
top
Carbs
manuals

If you want this make an offer and come get them ... will post pictures on
my web page asap.

http://boardnbike.com