AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Idiot drives ATV off cliff - Kills self, cripples son (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=33728)

Paul May 26th 05 01:15 PM

Idiot drives ATV off cliff - Kills self, cripples son

<misc.transport.road removed>

On 26 May 2005 04:25:28 -0700, Larry Bud , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Like I said, brainless prick.

Brainless prick with absolutely no class what-so-ever...

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend May 27th 05 01:47 AM

Garth Almgren wrote:
> [Followup to RAD]
> Around 5/26/2005 8:49 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
> <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>
> > I'm not saying we need to ban anything.

> Uh, Judy? I think you mean that you're not saying that we need to ban
> anything -- other than the following:

Why don't you address the issue? Why do you criminal coddlers defend
this idiot who crippled his own son??

Old Wolf May 27th 05 03:25 AM

Garth Almgren wrote:
> Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea) wrote:
>
> > I'm not saying we need to ban anything.

> Uh, Judy? I think you mean that you're not saying that we need
> to ban anything -- other than the following:
>
> -Any form of music in cars, including radios, cassettes, CDs, and MP3s
> -Cell phones in cars
> -Eating, drinking, or smoking in cars
> -Drive-through restaurants
> -Any talking while driving
> -"Anyone convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living
> within 2500 feet of a school or park"
> -Hummers (and SUVs in general)
> -TV commercials regarding the previous item
> -Minivans
> -Voting (???)
> -Go-karts
> -All forms of motor vehicle racing
> -Tinted windows
> -Air conditioning
> -Heated/cooled seats
> -Sun/moonroofs
> -Low windshield-washer fluid warning lights
> -Manual transmissions
> -Other assorted features (both standard and optional) you deem unnecessary
> -"Keep right" laws
> -Speeds over 3 MPH for Segways and bicycles
> -Speeds over (45 or 55 MPH, depending on the day) for all other motor
> vehicles

Note that speeds of 41MPH are permitted (especially when
in a 25MPH zone).

Garth Almgren May 27th 05 05:27 AM

Around 5/26/2005 5:47 PM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> Garth Almgren wrote:
>
>>[Followup to RAD]
>>Around 5/26/2005 8:49 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
>><http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>>

>>>I'm not saying we need to ban anything.

>>Uh, Judy? I think you mean that you're not saying that we need to ban
>>anything -- other than the following:
>>
>> -Any form of music in cars, including radios, cassettes, CDs, and MP3s
>> -Cell phones in cars
>> -Eating, drinking, or smoking in cars
>> -Drive-through restaurants
>> -Any talking while driving
>> -"Anyone convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living within 2500 feet of a school or park"
>> -Hummers (and SUVs in general)
>> -TV commercials regarding the previous item
>> -Minivans
>> -Voting (???)
>> -Go-karts
>> -All forms of motor vehicle racing
>> -Tinted windows
>> -Air conditioning
>> -Heated/cooled seats
>> -Sun/moonroofs
>> -Low windshield-washer fluid warning lights
>> -Manual transmissions
>> -Other assorted features (both standard and optional) you deem unnecessary
>> -"Keep right" laws
>> -Speeds over 3 MPH for Segways and bicycles
>> -Speeds over (45 or 55 MPH, depending on the day) for all other motor vehicles
>>
>> All these were taken from your own words. The only things you have explicitly stated that you *aren't* all for banning: Cars in general (Unsafe beaters in particular), stupid people (which together with the former item would immediately exclude you from any kind of driving), and semi-trucks.

> Why don't you address the issue?

Because I don't have anything to add about the "issue," and you needed
to be called out for your absurd lie. "I'm not saying we need to ban
anything," my ass...

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity

Paul May 27th 05 05:06 PM

On 26 May 2005 17:47:34 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend ,
chosing to remove all doubt that it is a fool, opened its mouth and said
the following in rec.autos.driving...

> Why don't you address the issue? Why do you criminal coddlers defend
> this idiot who crippled his own son??

And why can't you post anything that is on topic, you ****ing idiot? This
group is for auto drivers, not atv operators, cluster****. You were the
one who brought this up across multiple unrelated newsgroups. And don't
try to deny you are the OP of this thread, troll (See:
http://tinyurl.com/avlyp). We all know of your desires to cripple other's
children when you pass through school zones, you bloodthirsty maniac...

--
"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Paul May 28th 05 12:44 AM

On 26 May 2005 19:25:17 -0700, Old Wolf , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Note that speeds of 41MPH are permitted (especially when
> in a 25MPH zone).

As is operating a vehicle with defective safety equipment; most notably
emergency brake and tires (or "tars," in judy-ese)

--
"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."

--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref:
http://tinyurl.com/8exv3

James C. Reeves May 28th 05 02:58 AM

"Paul" > wrote in message
th.net...
> On 26 May 2005 19:25:17 -0700, Old Wolf , said the following in
> rec.autos.driving...
>

>> Note that speeds of 41MPH are permitted (especially when
>> in a 25MPH zone).

> As is operating a vehicle with defective safety equipment; most notably
> emergency brake and tires (or "tars," in judy-ese)
>
> --
> "Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
> nuts are rusted solid."
>
> --Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
> boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
> among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
> 6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
> Ref:
> Ref:
http://tinyurl.com/8exv3

And yet he just keeps coming back!

schafft June 15th 05 06:00 PM

I would have never ever came to this website, but for some reason I came
upon it. The "Idiot" you are referring to was my brother-in-law. I came
upon this site will trying to locate some news articles on the accident,
for my sister (widow). I have worked in the newspaper business for a few
years so I know about peoples opinions and that everyone is entitled to
theirs. What happened was a tragic accident. My sister is 7 months
pregnant now, and they have a daughter as well. So now my sister will be
raising three kids on her own, and with the help of family and friends. My
nephew was not crippled. The father held his son the entire way down and
broke his fall. Losing his life in the process. My nephew has recovered
fully other then a broken arm that is in a cast. While I again say you are
entitled to your opinion, I do find it tasteless for you to say things like
you are glad he is dead and that he deserved it. Tony was an outstanding
guy that everyone around here loved. He loved and treated my neice like
she was his own. (she has a different dad)I'd just hate for my niece and
nephew to surf the net one day and come upon this board and see someone
that they loved and cherished being called and idiot and moron. Please
take the kids in consideration and those griefing when you post, thats all
I ask. Thank you very much.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend June 15th 05 07:23 PM

schafft wrote:
> I would have never ever came to this website, but for some reason I came
> upon it. The "Idiot" you are referring to was my brother-in-law. I came
> upon this site will trying to locate some news articles on the accident,
> for my sister (widow). I have worked in the newspaper business for a few
> years so I know about peoples opinions and that everyone is entitled to
> theirs. What happened was a tragic accident. My sister is 7 months
> pregnant now, and they have a daughter as well. So now my sister will be
> raising three kids on her own, and with the help of family and friends. My
> nephew was not crippled. The father held his son the entire way down and
> broke his fall. Losing his life in the process. My nephew has recovered
> fully other then a broken arm that is in a cast. While I again say you are
> entitled to your opinion, I do find it tasteless for you to say things like
> you are glad he is dead and that he deserved it. Tony was an outstanding
> guy that everyone around here loved. He loved and treated my neice like
> she was his own. (she has a different dad)I'd just hate for my niece and
> nephew to surf the net one day and come upon this board and see someone
> that they loved and cherished being called and idiot and moron. Please
> take the kids in consideration and those griefing when you post, thats all
> I ask. Thank you very much.

Sorry, but i don't buy that tragic accident stuff. This guy senselessy
risked his neck and that of his kid. If he had lived, he deserved to be
charged with child endangerment. I bet he also loved to speed and
drive drunk on the highways. You may think it's cool to commit violent
crimes like that and kill and maim innocent people, but i don't.