AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Studebaker Carburetor For Sale (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7328)

Kfabn February 10th 04 05:04 AM

Studebaker Carburetor For Sale

Professionally rebuilt 2 barrel Stromberg model WW as used as original
equipment on 1953-56 Studebaker V8. Looks and operates as new. These are very
difficult to find in any condition. Carb is complete and ready to install.
Asking $70.
Thanks,
Karl Fabian
8811 W 89th St
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
708 430-4221

Grumpy au Contraire February 11th 04 12:30 AM

Kfabn wrote:

> Professionally rebuilt 2 barrel Stromberg model WW as used as original
> equipment on 1953-56 Studebaker V8. Looks and operates as new. These are very
> difficult to find in any condition. Carb is complete and ready to install.
> Asking $70.
> Thanks,
> Karl Fabian
> 8811 W 89th St
> Hickory Hills, IL 60457
> 708 430-4221

You may want to check the application. There are two sizes with the
larger being used for the '55-56 259/289 engines.

--
JT

Just tooling through cyberspace in my ancient G4