AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   for sale Cabrio parts (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72253)

tropical August 14th 06 01:14 AM

for sale Cabrio parts

I have an mahle air filter,bosch oil filter ,4 bosch silver spark plugs ,
left side front marker light and a shift rebuild kit left over from my 1995
Cabrio
I had sold a year ago all parts are brand new in the box any offers ?
Tony

Papa August 14th 06 05:07 PM

for sale Cabrio parts

You will do better selling them in the VWvortex forum, or on Ebay - but
provide pictures.