AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Jan... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72125)

Gary Tateosian August 12th 06 08:26 AM

Jan...

E=mail me......

=-)

Jan[_1_] August 12th 06 11:13 PM

Jan...

Gary Tateosian wrote:
> E=mail me......
>

> =-)

I just did

Feel special now? ;)

Jan

--
--------------------------------
Beer is made by fermentation caused by bacteria feeding on yeast cells
and then defecating.
In other words, it's a nice tall glass of bacteria doo-doo.

Berg[_1_] August 13th 06 01:55 AM

Jan...

Jan wrote:
> Gary Tateosian wrote:
>> E=mail me......
>>

>> =-)
>>

> I just did
>
> Feel special now? ;)
>
> Jan

Has the novelty factor worn off yet? Tired of the crowds? Ready for
retreat?? Thought not, I'll give you a few more months ;)

J.

Kidd August 13th 06 05:11 PM

Jan...

Berg wrote:
> Jan wrote:
>
>> Gary Tateosian wrote:
>>
>>> E=mail me......
>>>

>>> =-)
>>>

>> I just did
>>
>> Feel special now? ;)
>>
>> Jan
>>

> Has the novelty factor worn off yet? Tired of the crowds? Ready for
> retreat?? Thought not, I'll give you a few more months ;)
>
> J.

hehe

If I could get the best of the two worlds... it would be just perfect. ;)

jan

The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.