AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Does anyone have a 71-73 mach1 that can help me out? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21231)

nospam November 18th 04 03:17 AM

Does anyone have a 71-73 mach1 that can help me out?

I'm currently restoring a 72 mach 1. It didn't originally come with the
"twist" hood locks. I purchased some NOS ones and I'd like to install them.
Can anyone tell me the size and location of the holes I need to cut in my
hood? If I could get the measurements from the front edge of the hood to the
circumference of the hole, and from the outside edges (left and right) the
the circumference of the hole, and also the diameter of the hole I would be
forever grateful!

I'm really nervous about cutting these without knowing exactly where they're
supposed to be.

Thank you!

-Dave