AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   carb rebuilt kits.. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25393)

Briantelope February 26th 05 12:37 AM

carb rebuilt kits..

Do most kits include the emulsion tube and and air correction jet??
Cause, well, the PO seems to have.. removed them!

thanks!

Brian (workin on it)

--
________
/ |__|__|\ *
| .\*@ /. | * thats one sick bus!
| o \ / o |
"One thing at a time, in live as in your Volkswagen" --John Muir

Employee February 26th 05 02:47 AM

NO kits that i know of have them .

Briantelope February 26th 05 03:07 AM

In article >,
"Employee" > wrote:

> NO kits that i know of have them .
> "Briantelope" > wrote in message
> > Do most kits include the emulsion tube and and air correction jet??
> > Cause, well, the PO seems to have.. removed them!
> >
> > thanks!
> >
> > Brian (workin on it)

crapola. that's what I was afraid of. I've searched a bit... where the
heck could I pick those parts up?

Brian

--
________
/ |__|__|\ *

P.J. Berg February 26th 05 04:11 PM

Briantelope wrote:
> In article >,
> "Employee" > wrote:
>

>>NO kits that i know of have them .
>>"Briantelope" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Do most kits include the emulsion tube and and air correction jet??
>>>Cause, well, the PO seems to have.. removed them!
>>>
>>>thanks!
>>>
>>>Brian (workin on it)

> crapola. that's what I was afraid of. I've searched a bit... where the
> heck could I pick those parts up?
>
> Brian

Send an email to or check his addy on www.aircooled.net

J.

Briantelope February 26th 05 11:39 PM

In article <Mk0Ud.3391$Mw3.30@amstwist00>,
"P.J. Berg" > wrote:

> Briantelope wrote:
> > In article >,
> > "Employee" > wrote:
> >

> >>NO kits that i know of have them .

> > crapola. that's what I was afraid of. I've searched a bit... where the
> > heck could I pick those parts up?
> >
> > Brian
> >

> Send an email to or check his addy on www.aircooled.net
>
> J.