AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Caravan Question (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9260)

Marilee Smiley December 31st 04 02:53 PM

Caravan Question

I have a '98 Caravan with a blower problem : whenever I switch on the
heater blower, the engine starts to make a loud screeching sound. Its
quite annoying to say the least. Does anyone know what's causing the
screeching ? Lack of coolant perhaps ?

~MS

maxpower December 31st 04 05:51 PM

The first thing I would check is the belt!!! if you have the defroster on
you also have the a/c on, if the belt is loose or the A/C compressor is
locking up, this could be the problem, w
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
ups.com...

maxpower December 31st 04 05:51 PM