AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   F.S. 1987 Suzuki Samurai JX (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5977)

cadjak March 20th 04 02:14 AM

F.S. 1987 Suzuki Samurai JX

This car is in great shape. It belongs to my neighbor and has been
garaged since she bought it. Has new muffler and pipe, front brakes,
recent tune and like new, Uniroyals all around. Has 92,473 miles on
it. Shiny original paint, no dings or dents anywhere. Like new top. I
doubt if the car has ever been off the pavement. The radio was
recently stolen out of it but the speakers and wiring are all there.
Interior seats have Sheepskin covers. The car is located in Santa
Rosa, California, 55mi North of San Francisco. Asking is $1325.
-cadjak

cadjak April 3rd 04 04:42 PM

I've decided to list the car on EBAY. Because of that, the car is no
longer available through this listing.
Thanks,
-cadjak

cadjak April 3rd 04 04:42 PM