AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Marksman Auto Alarm - Reprogram Keyless Entry (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=60751)

Truely March 29th 06 04:14 AM

Marksman Auto Alarm - Reprogram Keyless Entry

I have a Marksman alarm installed in my Car 5 years ago. The Remote
Keyless Entry (Remote Transmitter) for the Auto alarm have been
working fine until I changed my Car Battery recently.
The electronics in the car are working fine, when I flip the Valet
switch to ON, the 'LED' is Solid RED.
Does anyone know how I can Reprogram the Remote Transmitters. This is a

3 button Remotes - 'Lock Panic', 'Inlock' and 'Aux'. Based on the FCC
ID# , this is for Model MC45/MC55/MC45H/MCD55C.

Please advise