AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Renault4 wrangler (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74387)

lokky September 11th 06 09:13 PM

Renault4 wrangler

I have two crashed renault 4, so i am going to create wrangler.
both R4 are crashed :( so i have a lot of things to do.
I made a web site with my story, so you can read it at
www.renault4.host.sk , go on left link "my story"
and thats all. i hope you wolud like it.

you can clik on ads on your right,
so i wolud be able to afford new web site ;)

cheer

Mike Romain September 11th 06 09:26 PM

Renault4 wrangler

Psst...

A 'Wrangler' is a Jeep or a Chevy pickup if you live in Canada up until
2006, not a renault....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

lokky September 11th 06 09:38 PM

Renault4 wrangler

yeah I know, but i am going to make renault4 wrangler :)
like you can see on the page.

and you can clik on ads ;)

Dave Milne[_1_] September 11th 06 10:18 PM

Renault4 wrangler

hey, you did the right thing crashing them. You can't improve on this.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Matt Macchiarolo September 12th 06 12:42 AM

Renault4 wrangler

No chastising for a commercial post, Mike?

Mike Romain September 12th 06 04:58 PM

Renault4 wrangler

What world of fantasy do you live in Matt?

If that poor sucker is a commercial entity, he needs all the help he can
get.

Begging on usenet by a private individual is just pathetic, not a
charter violation seeing as he is trying to 'make' a Wrangler. LOL!
Who knows, maybe his will be better than what DC is offering?

Mike

Matt Macchiarolo September 12th 06 08:34 PM

Renault4 wrangler

I just noticed the phrase "you can clik on ads on your right" and thought
you'd be on him like stink on sh*t.

Seahag September 12th 06 08:43 PM

Renault4 wrangler

Heck, bigger wheels 'n tires and a 7 slot grill and he's in
business!

Seahag