AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   '98 Grand caravan fan relay switch (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4141)

dodgedriver June 12th 04 07:15 PM

'98 Grand caravan fan relay switch

Im assuming my fan relay switch went out again, so I purchased a new one,
but I dont know where it is located on the van....can any one tell me
where to find it? Thank you!

Cordova News June 14th 04 02:17 AM

If the 98s are like earlier models, the actual fan relay is on the inside of
driver front fender. Electronic temp sensor switch which send signal to the
relay is between the front grill and radiator. Hope this helps.

lkaboutautos.com...

Cordova News June 14th 04 02:17 AM

dodgedriver June 16th 04 03:34 PM

Thats where it was located. Thank you!