AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   proof kate has no self worth (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35187)

[email protected] June 11th 05 08:37 PM

proof kate has no self worth

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 13:35:48 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>I have an average amount of self confidence. No, I was angry with you
>because you were saying things about me without even knowing me.
>An unprovoked assault.

whats an average amount?
you either are self confident or you are not
lmfao
u have none
lmfao
now its an assult
LMFAO

dwight June 12th 05 03:11 AM

> wrote about the same old crap...

Kate - you're asking someone who thinks in two dimensions to answer a
question that requires a third. There isn't enough introspection there to
identify the problem, let alone the root cause.

Nice try, though.

dwight