AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Adjusting discharge headlights on 01/02 Passat ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72438)

[email protected] August 15th 06 09:25 PM

Adjusting discharge headlights on 01/02 Passat ?

Hi

Does anyone know if/how it is possible to adjust the gas discharge
headlights on an 01/02 Passat for use outside of the UK ?

(IE - Adjust for driving on the right hand side of the road, so not to
dazzle oncoming drivers on the left)

Thanks !

Ken \(the sane one\) August 16th 06 10:40 AM

Adjusting discharge headlights on 01/02 Passat ?

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know if/how it is possible to adjust the gas discharge
> headlights on an 01/02 Passat for use outside of the UK ?
>
> (IE - Adjust for driving on the right hand side of the road, so not to
> dazzle oncoming drivers on the left)
>
> Thanks !

Good question, I'd be interested in the answer to this as well