AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Good miata mechanic in Dallas area??? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20305)

mita October 12th 04 11:08 PM

Good miata mechanic in Dallas area???

Hi!!

Hearing some sqeaks which are ever so soft to incredibly loud - not very
consistent either. Started hearing them after I had the timing belt
changed. Can't always reproduce the sound.

Any ideas about a good mechanic here in the Dallas area?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Mita

D. Rogers October 16th 04 06:10 AM

Call Tom at Miata Technologies. His website is
http://www.miatatechnologies.com