AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NSR Demo. laptimes? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22116)

Plowboy2 January 24th 05 02:32 PM

NSR Demo. laptimes?

I want it known I chose "veteran" without any aids, frustrated for many,
many laps, I did turn one lap under 31 seconds at kansas..

ymenard January 24th 05 03:25 PM

>"Plowboy2" > wrote
>I want it known I chose "veteran" without any aids, frustrated for many,
>many laps, I did turn one lap under 31 seconds at kansas..

I think everybody has now uninstalled it, and tries shamefully not to admit
they thought it was going to be better than NR2003.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

CW Webster January 24th 05 04:30 PM

Frank have u even tried it?

ymenard January 24th 05 04:32 PM

>"CW Webster" <cw.webster@verizondotnet> wrote
> Frank have u even tried it?

It's a complete joke. Just the fact that you have to enable the high-res
physics, shows that it's not targeted for us.

CW Webster January 24th 05 05:20 PM

Thats for the Telemetry in replays not for driving

Larry January 24th 05 05:27 PM

30.5's after working the setup for 5+ hours. I'm not done yet :)

-Larry

Larry January 24th 05 05:28 PM

It IS just the demo ya know :)

-Larry

Schooner January 24th 05 05:32 PM

Based on what I have read it is more of a beta, considering it seems that
the current real version is much different already.

Larry January 24th 05 07:48 PM

I can accept that :)

-Larry

ymenard January 24th 05 09:57 PM

>"CW Webster" <cw.webster@verizondotnet> wrote
> Thats for the Telemetry in replays not for driving
>

>> It's a complete joke. Just the fact that you have to enable the high-res
>> physics, shows that it's not targeted for us.

That actually would show that it's even worse, creating a doubled game
engine depending on whichever needs you have for the client/server. But
it's not the case.

I forgot the draft gauge. LMAO