AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   eibach springs (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26962)

andrew March 14th 05 02:22 PM

eibach springs

Thinking of purchasing Eibach springs (Sportsline) for 02 Gt. Any
feedback,pros or cons.Also are a new sit of caster camber plates absolutely
necessary,I already have the extended ball joint kit as well as the Rack and
pinion bushings (Ford parts from 05 catalog) Any advice
appreciated.......Snow Snow go away.. Android

Rein March 16th 05 11:03 PM

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:22:22 -0500, "andrew"
> wrote:

>Thinking of purchasing Eibach springs (Sportsline) for 02 Gt. Any
>feedback,pros or cons.Also are a new sit of caster camber plates absolutely
>necessary,I already have the extended ball joint kit as well as the Rack and
>pinion bushings (Ford parts from 05 catalog) Any advice
>appreciated.......Snow Snow go away.. Android

If the drop isn't more than 1.5 inches then you won't need caster
camber plates. Just move the shocks all the way to the outside.
Don't even need the rack and pinion bushings.