AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Advice on rebuilding a '31 Chevy Coupe engine (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7636)

samcfadden September 14th 04 11:19 PM

Advice on rebuilding a '31 Chevy Coupe engine

Hello,

I'm trying to rebuild me '31 Chevy engine and I need a book that will
help me along. I've searched through Amazon, old newsgroup messages
and a few online old book stores and haven't had much luck. Does
anyone have any advice or tips about a good resource to find this kind
of book or information?

Many thanks

Sam :-)

G.R. Patterson III September 15th 04 02:39 AM

samcfadden wrote:

> I'm trying to rebuild me '31 Chevy engine and I need a book that will
> help me along.

http://www.rustychevy.com/restoration%20books.htm

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.

Larry October 5th 04 04:55 AM

samcfadden wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to rebuild me '31 Chevy engine and I need a book that will
> help me along. I've searched through Amazon, old newsgroup messages
> and a few online old book stores and haven't had much luck. Does
> anyone have any advice or tips about a good resource to find this kind
> of book or information?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Sam :-)

Hi Sam:

If you're interested in an original owner's for a 1931 Chevy, I have one
to sell. Please contact me directly for more details.

Larry (remove dontspamme from my address)

Larry October 10th 04 06:01 AM

Larry wrote:
> samcfadden wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to rebuild me '31 Chevy engine and I need a book that will
>> help me along. I've searched through Amazon, old newsgroup messages
>> and a few online old book stores and haven't had much luck. Does
>> anyone have any advice or tips about a good resource to find this kind
>> of book or information?
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Sam :-)

> Hi Sam:
>
> If you're interested in an original owner's for a 1931 Chevy, I have one
> to sell. Please contact me directly for more details.
>
> Larry (remove dontspamme from my address)

Oops! That's supposed to read "owner's MANUAL" !!!