AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rear Speaker Replacement for 2003-?? Accord (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72317)

[email protected] August 14th 06 08:11 PM

Rear Speaker Replacement for 2003-?? Accord

I see lots of various messages on this topic, but no definitive
answers. I have a 2004 EX Sedan and I have Alpine 6x9's that I pulled
out of my old Accord. I could not easily pry up the rear speaker
covers to access the screws, so I looked underneath (from inside the
trunk) and see what appears to be white plastic tabs coming down from
the top. Are these what are holding the grill cover in place? Do I
need a special tool to release them or otherwise remove the grill?

Thanks in advance for any help!