AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   finally got my 2003 325I (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36382)

[email protected] June 24th 05 10:39 PM

finally got my 2003 325I

Anyone knows if its SATELLITE RADIO READY ???

[email protected] June 24th 05 10:51 PM

Jeff Mayner June 28th 05 08:37 PM

wrote:
> Anyone knows if its SATELLITE RADIO READY ???

I have an '02 330.

330's manufactured prior to Sept '02 (mine) are not Sirius "ready". After
Sept '02 are. IOW, '03's should be OK.

I suspect the 325's are the same. Call your local BMW dealer and have a
service person look it up. I have found that a lot of them do not know
offhand, to my detriment.

First I was told yes and scheduled a service visit to install. When I got
down there I was told, "Oops, sorry...blah-blah-blah"

Of course "oops" doesn't makeup for the time I took off from work to take it