AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   biodiesel (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1389)

news.blueyonder.co.uk November 8th 04 12:12 AM

biodiesel

i am the founder of the jgeds Audi information cd . and am now looking into
a new area , biodiesel - i am interested in making this myself and possably
adding it to benifit others who use the cds, anyone with experiance or
knowedge of this would be a great assistance , please email me at
jged35@hotmail .com and/ or post to the group , much appreciated .

www.audicd.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Ronny November 8th 04 12:36 PM

"news.blueyonder.co.uk" > wrote in
message ...
>i am the founder of the jgeds Audi information cd . and am now looking into
> a new area , biodiesel - i am interested in making this myself and
> possably
> adding it to benifit others who use the cds, anyone with experiance or
> knowedge of this would be a great assistance , please email me at
> jged35@hotmail .com and/ or post to the group , much appreciated .
>
> www.audicd.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Still using the blueyonder webspace to sell personal stuff, have they not
closed you down?

PWP stands for personal web Page, why not just buy some cheap webhosting
that allows you to sell from it