AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Just some Mustang pics (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21996)

Sunset Sam January 23rd 05 02:42 PM

Just some Mustang pics

I don't know if this page will be viewable this way or not, but here's
the link to a page I built from a few pics I took.

http://community.webtv.net/EveningCruiser/Mustang

'98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed

Mark C. January 23rd 05 06:11 PM

Yes it's viewable. Not to be mean or anything but a stock '98 3.8L six?
ZZZZZZZZ. Boring.

--
Mark C.
--

"Sunset Sam" > wrote in message
>I don't know if this page will be viewable this way or not, but here's
> the link to a page I built from a few pics I took.
>
> http://community.webtv.net/EveningCruiser/Mustang
>
> '98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed

January 23rd 05 11:32 PM

Cool car... like the color. Take off the bra though (yuck). And I agree..
your photography needs work =).

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Sunset Sam January 25th 05 04:40 PM

Wrote:
>Cool car... like the color. Take off the bra
>though (yuck). And I agree.. your photography
>needs work =).
>-Mike

The color was one of the things that kept my attention when I was
considering buying it.
The bra was installed by the previous owner, how long ago I don't know.
What I do know is that there's major chafing underneath that I'm told
won't buff out. So until I decide to get it painted it stays on. In
the 2 months since I bought it it's the only problem I've found with
this car, so I'm not feeling too bad about it...

Attention all: NEVER INSTALL A BRA!

I'm not sure what photography problems you're seeing, but I'm always
open to constructive criticism. I do know that MSNTV does shrink the
files of pictures used in our free pagebuilder so that they take up less
space. They look fine on a television, but I've never checked them with
my computer. Guess I'll have to do that.

If it's the way the pics were shot, well, in the first place my camera's
a cheapie, and secondly I never called them "photographs", lol, just
some pics!

Thanx for the tip though. I will check out one of my MSNTV pages with
my PC and see what they look like there.

Rein January 26th 05 02:31 PM

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:40:42 -0600, (Sunset
Sam) wrote:

Wrote:
>>Cool car... like the color. Take off the bra
>>though (yuck). And I agree.. your photography
>>needs work =).
>>-Mike

>The color was one of the things that kept my attention when I was
>considering buying it.
>The bra was installed by the previous owner, how long ago I don't know.
>What I do know is that there's major chafing underneath that I'm told
>won't buff out. So until I decide to get it painted it stays on. In
>the 2 months since I bought it it's the only problem I've found with
>this car, so I'm not feeling too bad about it...
>
>Attention all: NEVER INSTALL A BRA!
>
>I'm not sure what photography problems you're seeing, but I'm always
>open to constructive criticism. I do know that MSNTV does shrink the
>files of pictures used in our free pagebuilder so that they take up less
>space. They look fine on a television, but I've never checked them with
>my computer. Guess I'll have to do that.
>
>If it's the way the pics were shot, well, in the first place my camera's
>a cheapie, and secondly I never called them "photographs", lol, just
>some pics!
>
>Thanx for the tip though. I will check out one of my MSNTV pages with
>my PC and see what they look like there.

It's likely msntv that messed it up. Even the cheapest digital cameras
today make better pictures than that.

Sunset Sam February 2nd 05 06:22 PM

I'd never checked one of my MSN pages with my PC before, After hearing
the comments made about the picture quality here, I expected the pics to
be barely viewable, so I went and checked my original post here with my
PC.
The distortion along the near horizontal lines is caused by MSN. All in
all I was pleasantly surprised after what I was expecting.

You people are perfectionists. I like that!

'98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed