AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   new to Miata and rack (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=63931)

Cameraman May 1st 06 03:35 AM

new to Miata and rack

I just joined this group - and I just got a new 2006 MX-5 Grand Touring
about two weeks ago. I'm in Orange County, CA.

I really enjoy my Miata. I'm a "big guy" - a football player build -
and I'm very comfortable in the newly designed Miata. I've already
taken a road trip and I was more comfortable in my Miata than I was in
the SUV that I previously owned. Maybe some of that was due to the
vastly improved gas mileage!

I appreciate this group. I found a truck rack on this site that I've
ordered. It's not ucommon for me to pick up friends at the airport so
it'll be good to have a rack for excess luggage.

Leon van Dommelen May 1st 06 01:13 PM

new to Miata and rack

"Cameraman" > wrote:

>I just joined this group - and I just got a new 2006 MX-5 Grand Touring
>about two weeks ago. I'm in Orange County, CA.
>
>I really enjoy my Miata. I'm a "big guy" - a football player build -
>and I'm very comfortable in the newly designed Miata. I've already
>taken a road trip and I was more comfortable in my Miata than I was in
>the SUV that I previously owned. Maybe some of that was due to the
>vastly improved gas mileage!
>
>I appreciate this group. I found a truck rack on this site that I've

We all like our new Miatas, I have a white grand touring myself, but
let's not get over enthusiastic: they are just not cut out for hauling
trucks.

Anyway, welcome to the group. :)

Leon

--
Leon van Dommelen :) Bess, the Miata :) Bozo, the Miata :)
http://www.dommelen.net/miata