AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=86575)

24Bit® November 14th 06 06:05 PM

WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

1 Attachment(s)

Craig Scheiner November 20th 06 09:06 PM

WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:05:32 -0800, 24Bit® wrote
(in article <Mzn6h.1062565$084.1014653@attbi_s22>):

Couldn't you have grouped the T&As together so I don't have to bother with
the others?
Craig

http://www.usenet.com

24Bit® November 20th 06 10:38 PM

"Craig Scheiner" WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:06:19 -0800, Craig Scheiner >
Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Sorry Craig, I have taken your request under advisement and will make it a
priority one!

Mike
:>
:>
:>Couldn't you have grouped the T&As together so I don't have to bother with
:>the others?
:>Craig
:>
:>
:> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
:>----------------------------------------------------------
:> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
:>----------------------------------------------------------
:> http://www.usenet.com

§qu@r3 Wh33£s November 21st 06 01:52 AM

WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, Craig Scheiner wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:05:32 -0800, 24Bit® wrote
> (in article <Mzn6h.1062565$084.1014653@attbi_s22>):
>

> Couldn't you have grouped the T&As together so I don't have to bother with
> the others?
> Craig

I'll second and third that very wise and well-thought-out request; thanks
for bringing it up, Craig! (Good to see ya hangin' around.....)

SW

--
Wind on the ocean, rain on the land;
Three drops of water, one grain of sand.

-- Terry Callier

Craig Scheiner November 21st 06 07:51 AM

WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:52:08 -0800, §qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote
(in article <cZs8h.347846$R63.65249@pd7urf1no>):

> On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
> history, Craig Scheiner wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:05:32 -0800, 24Bit® wrote
>> (in article <Mzn6h.1062565$084.1014653@attbi_s22>):
>>

>> Couldn't you have grouped the T&As together so I don't have to bother with
>> the others?
>> Craig

> I'll second and third that very wise and well-thought-out request; thanks
> for bringing it up, Craig! (Good to see ya hangin' around.....)
>

> SW

Back from a couple of weeks in Mexico. Interesting how they do things down
there. The Gringos sneak into the country on huge ships. The Mexicans take
all their money in exchange for beer and cheap tequila. Then they toss the
broke Gringos back on the ships and kick them back across the border and out
of their country. Sorta like Bill Hughes and his Mini Men try to do here, but
they haven't learned how yet.
Craig

http://www.usenet.com

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] November 21st 06 08:07 AM

WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756bytes

I was with the men that cleared the illegal criminal's from
McGonigle Canyon, San Diego, this last Sunday:
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...1806122050.txt
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

24Bit® November 21st 06 08:20 AM

WARNING: "L.W.(Sweet Billy Goatman) Hughes III"

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:07:34 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

That's real good Goatman, attack unarmed immigrants, guess that's better
then drinking German beer for your country.
What a waist of spaceyou are Sweet Billy.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] November 21st 06 08:24 AM

WARNING: "L.W.(Sweet Billy Goatman) Hughes III"

And what have you done for your county?????? NOTHING, you're just
dead weight!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

24Bit® November 21st 06 08:32 AM

WARNING: "L.W.(Sweet Billy Goatman) Hughes III"

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:24:03 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

A hell of a lot more then you have done, or ever will do!
You're nothing but a baby punk.

:> And what have you done for your county?????? NOTHING, you're just
:>dead weight!

:>>

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] November 21st 06 08:38 AM

WARNING: "L.W.(Sweet Billy Goatman) Hughes III"

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog barking me too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
Like what??????
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/