AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   good news!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13697)

Tomasz Antkowiak December 5th 04 11:10 PM

good news!!!

hi !!

i have some good news :) today i've get the last parts i've needed to
rebuild my crashed bug :)

efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change the roof
and do the rest of the "metal work"

i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast:) in fact i've thought i
would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of september...

who wants to see the pictures ?:)

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Jan Andersson December 5th 04 11:20 PM

Tomasz Antkowiak wrote:

> hi !!
>
> i have some good news :) today i've get the last parts i've needed to
> rebuild my crashed bug :)
>
> efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change the roof
> and do the rest of the "metal work"
>
> i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast:) in fact i've thought i
> would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of september...
>
> who wants to see the pictures ?:)
>
> --
> Tomasz Antkowiak

Yes please!

Post the URL!!

(Dont' attach pictures here)

Jan

Tomasz Antkowiak December 5th 04 11:23 PM

Jan Andersson wrote:

> Yes please!
>
> Post the URL!!
>
> (Dont' attach pictures here)

of course i won't :)

here you go:
http://www.brownsugar.friko.pl/Dzwon/wypadek.html
http://www.brownsugar.friko.pl/wizytacja/wizytacja.html

in a few days i will made some more actual pictures and put them on my www

:)

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Mike64Bug December 6th 04 02:34 AM

We always like to see the before and after pictures. Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck.

Tomasz Antkowiak December 6th 04 08:49 AM

Mike64Bug wrote:
> We always like to see the before and after pictures. Looks like you
> have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck.

thanks :)

first of all i had a lot of luck that night :)

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Yazoon December 7th 04 09:24 PM

> hi !!
>
> i have some good news :) today i've get the last parts i've needed to
> rebuild my crashed bug :)
>
> efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change the roof
> and do the rest of the "metal work"
>
> i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast:) in fact i've thought i
> would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of september...
>
> who wants to see the pictures ?:)

osz fak - what a angielszczyzna ! ;-)

--
Yazoon & 1303s,

...::Jeśli nie żyjesz na krawędzi zajmujesz za dużo miejsca::..

Tomasz Antkowiak December 7th 04 11:18 PM

Yazoon wrote:
>> hi !!
>>
>> i have some good news :) today i've get the last parts i've needed to
>> rebuild my crashed bug :)
>>
>> efter the xmas and before the firs january we are going to change
>> the roof and do the rest of the "metal work"
>>
>> i've nevet thought thet it will be going so fast:) in fact i've
>> thought i would nevet rebuild it after the crash i had at the end of
>> september...
>>
>> who wants to see the pictures ?:)

> osz fak - what a angielszczyzna ! ;-)

orzesz ty w morde kopany lobusie ;)