AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   pictures of it almost finished (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38386)

Chip July 16th 05 11:57 PM

pictures of it almost finished

Here's the 76 CJ-7 (AMC 360 and running)

I have to ask myself if it will every really be finished. There will always
be something to fix, buy, adjust, or re-arrange. Anyway, it's on the road.
Sometime it will get new paint.

I want to arrange the plug wires. I have seen a few items to do it. Some
are adjustable that bolt on using 2 of the valve cover bolts (the ones that
lay the wires beside the heads) and others are different. I'm looking for
opinions here. What works?

hopefully this works, I'm an HTML novice, if not I'll post it again
unformatted.

Pictures from different angles:
http://home.neo.rr.com/rocketitis/P1010021.JPG
http://home.neo.rr.com/rocketitis/P1010022.JPG
http://home.neo.rr.com/rocketitis/P1010023.JPG
http://home.neo.rr.com/rocketitis/P1010024.JPG

(How the heck to you make a text link that does not have the whole address
visible on the post???)

Chip

BillyRay July 17th 05 01:22 AM

You can make your own custom wire looms using plastic zip ties. The
procedure is extremely easy but kinda hard to explain.

A write up with pictures can be found at :
http://www.carcraft.com/tipstricks/3027/index4.html

Greg July 17th 05 03:42 AM

Very nice, that engine sure fills up the bay compaired to my 258.

griffin July 18th 05 05:25 AM

Wow, now that is a cool idea ...

Billy Ray July 18th 05 05:38 AM

You can make them any color you want also..... although in my case the color
I want is white cause that's what I've got!