AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   want start (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69197)

curbrider July 7th 06 09:48 PM

want start

i replaced the starter and turn the witch every thing comes on but doesnt
start

Mike Romain July 7th 06 10:45 PM

want start

Dirty battery cable ends would be my first guess. Don't forget the
cables have two ends...

If you told up what it actually 'was' that won't start, we might say
things like bad solenoid or dirty connections on that, but hey...

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Scott in Baltimore July 8th 06 03:46 PM

want start

> If you told up what it actually 'was' that won't start, we might say
> things like bad solenoid or dirty connections on that, but hey...

No, he wants it to start!