AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Nice 320i on Ebay, Only 56k miles... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71558)

Ken[_5_] August 5th 06 07:32 PM

Nice 320i on Ebay, Only 56k miles...

Worth taking a look, even if only for viewing the 22 images.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120015900807

Lez Pawl August 6th 06 09:08 AM

Nice 320i on Ebay, Only 56k miles...

"Ken" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Worth taking a look, even if only for viewing the 22 images.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120015900807

yes but what are those large chrome bits sticking out front and back ??????

joe_tide August 6th 06 12:32 PM

"Lez Pawl" > wrote in message

> "Ken" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Worth taking a look, even if only for viewing the 22 images.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120015900807
>>

> yes but what are those large chrome bits sticking out front and back
> ??????

Sort of curious that it appears to have a Pennsylvania license plate, but is
being offered for sale in South Carolina.

hands@your_throat.com August 6th 06 02:48 PM

Nice 320i on Ebay, Only 56k miles...

you're correct...it was worth the look
I'm amazed when I see cars of this age in this condition