AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   alfa 156 2.4jtd repair cd (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=241)

demonHR July 5th 04 06:49 PM

alfa 156 2.4jtd repair cd

....i've bought Alfa 156 2.4 jtd SW, 2001, with 140HP and 72.000km on the
clock.car is originaly from Rome Italy and i'm living in Croatia.
....anybody here maybe have repair cd-rom or manual or know how to get
one?...the car is arriving to my garage for about one week and i would like
to have that manual because as i see that car is not much reliable and has
many problems but it's pleasure to drive it.

demonHR

be037446 July 5th 04 09:42 PM

Do you mean that this particular car has many problems or in general ?

In general, I don't have that experience at all although I drive a 166
but the engine is the same. So, why did you bought the car ?

Regards.

Vlaho July 6th 04 01:41 PM

trazio i ja za 1.8 TS, ima jedino za narucit na netu. ja se upravo
cjenkam za jedan na e-bayu.

Vlaho

demonHR July 6th 04 08:00 PM

"Vlaho" > wrote in message

> trazio i ja za 1.8 TS, ima jedino za narucit na netu. ja se upravo
> cjenkam za jedan na e-bayu.

....ajde ako uspijes nabaviti, platit cu ti i ja recimo jedan dio pa mi ga
preprzis...moze?
....mozes mi i mailati...

demonHR

Vlaho July 7th 04 07:26 AM

ma no prob demon, samo da ga prvo dobijem ;)
have fun m8

cuore sportivo!

vlaho