AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NR2003; Ferrari 330 P4 mod (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17694)

Uwe Schürkamp January 4th 05 01:59 PM

NR2003; Ferrari 330 P4 mod

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:03:55 +1100, Bruce Kennewell wrote:
> G'day.
> Can someone who knows please advise if:-
>
> (a) either, or both, the Nurburgring and Spa (both ex-GPL) are available for
> this mod and

Hi Bruce,

my GPL conversions work fine in that mod (only tried the Ring, but I
don't see a reason why Spa shouldn't also work). I think some league
even ran a 1000km Nuerburgring event with the p330 mod recently.

) whether there are any additional cars of the same era - such as the Ford
> GT40, Ford Mk2, Ford Mk IV, Chaparall 2F, Porsche 910 - which are available
> for this mod?

sorry, no idea.

cheers,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

Dave Henrie January 4th 05 02:23 PM

Uwe =?iso-8859-15?Q?Sch=FCrkamp?= > wrote in
:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> my GPL conversions work fine in that mod (only tried the Ring, but I
> don't see a reason why Spa shouldn't also work). I think some league
> even ran a 1000km Nuerburgring event with the p330 mod recently.

It is a mod for Nr2k3. So ANY track that runs in Nr2k3 will run with
the 330 mod, or the Aerowars mod, or the TPTCC/TA mods. etc etc.

dh

Bruce Kennewell January 5th 05 06:14 AM

Thanks, lads.
Steve Smith kindly provided much information and multiple P4 Ferraris are
now screaming around Spa and the Nurburgring ..... the PROPER circuits, that
is! :)

I will now patiently await the Can-Am add-on for GPL and, whilst doing so,
reminisce by browsing some excellent magazines - Vintage Motorsport - which
ran a series of articles on the original Can-Am series.

Bruce.

. 97.136...

Steve Smith January 6th 05 12:24 PM

The Can-Am mod, altho something I would dearly love to see done well, looks
pretty crude @ first glance (consider the source). The next great--and
possibly last great--N2003 mod will be Team Redline's GTP mod, due...any day
now. Looky he

http://www.teamredline.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=344

Byron Forbes January 7th 05 03:41 PM

"Bruce Kennewell" > wrote in message
> G'day.
> Can someone who knows please advise if:-
>
> (a) either, or both, the Nurburgring and Spa (both ex-GPL) are available

for
> this mod and

Of course - with Noonan's converter of course.

> (b) whether there are any additional cars of the same era - such as the

Ford
> GT40, Ford Mk2, Ford Mk IV, Chaparall 2F, Porsche 910 - which are

available
> for this mod?

No. There are Ford GTs in the TPTCC mod though.