FishKeepingBanter.com

FishKeepingBanter.com (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/index.php)
-   General (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Electric blanketweed (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73254)

wibble January 24th 10 05:51 PM

Electric blanketweed
 

Taking off the netting today I have just had a good look at my pond
after the winter - and was dismayed to see that blanket weed appears to
already have started to sprout , which considering the coldness I find
amazing. Last year I had a real job keeping it under control. I am sure
its been asked many times but how good are the electronic controllers
that claim to destabilize the blanket weed cells. Is there a market
leader that actually does what they claim to do.




--
wibble

A Paul Ing January 25th 10 01:10 AM

Electric blanketweed
 
On Jan 24, 10:51*am, wibble wrote:
Taking off the netting today I have just had a good look at my pond
after the winter - and was dismayed to see that blanket weed appears to
already have started to sprout *, which considering the coldness I find
amazing. Last year I had a real job keeping it under control. I am sure
its been asked many times but how good are the electronic controllers
that claim to destabilize the blanket weed cells. Is there a market
leader that actually does what they claim to do.

--
wibble


Are you some kind of dumb **** wibble. Does this look like a dam forum
to talka about weeds and water and slimey fish. I think nmot. Take a
freaking hike you limey *******. And while your at it go get your
crooked teeth fixed. Brits have nasty looking teeth.

Mad as a Box of Frogs[_2_] January 25th 10 03:56 AM

Electric blanketweed
 
In article ,
wibble wrote:

Taking off the netting today I have just had a good look at my pond
after the winter - and was dismayed to see that blanket weed appears to
already have started to sprout , which considering the coldness I find
amazing. Last year I had a real job keeping it under control. I am sure
its been asked many times but how good are the electronic controllers
that claim to destabilize the blanket weed cells. Is there a market
leader that actually does what they claim to do.




Googled it and there is a ton of info. Seems the most effective
destabilizer of the weed is shade. Thinking your pond is perhaps
in direct sun?

Google it and see. I did not see any "remedy" per se other thant shade.
The upside of blanket weed is it produces a ton of oxygen.



BTW wibble - feel free to post in rec.ponds anytime and killfile
the idiots that we call toads that have been allowed to overun
the last few years. There is also moderated versions of rec.ponds
in Yahoo and Google groups forums.


hth look forward to seeing you back with the toads in your killfile.
(it *so* ****es them off)


--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement Am I the only one with half a brain?

A Paul Ing January 25th 10 04:47 PM

Electric blanketweed
 
On Jan 24, 8:56*pm, (Mad as a Box of Frogs)
wrote:
In article ,

wibble wrote:

Taking off the netting today I have just had a good look at my pond
after the winter - and was dismayed to see that blanket weed appears to
already have started to sprout *, which considering the coldness I find
amazing. Last year I had a real job keeping it under control. I am sure
its been asked many times but how good are the electronic controllers
that claim to destabilize the blanket weed cells. Is there a market
leader that actually does what they claim to do.


Googled it and there is a ton of info. Seems the most effective
destabilizer of the weed is shade. Thinking your pond is perhaps
in direct sun?

Google it and see. I did not see any "remedy" per se other thant shade.
The upside of blanket weed is it produces a ton of oxygen.

BTW wibble - feel free to post in rec.ponds anytime and killfile
the idiots that we call toads that have been allowed to overun
the last few years. There is also moderated versions of rec.ponds
in Yahoo and Google groups forums.

hth * *look forward to seeing you back with the toads in your killfile.
(it *so* ****es them off)

--
Master of Puppets * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement * * * * *Am I the only one with half a brain?


Your about a ****ing clueless moron!

Time takes a cigarette January 25th 10 09:47 PM

doc dice killfield
 
In article ,
Doc Dice

Killfiled
/doc dice/f:j [reason pansy]

ROFLMAO

--
Rinse and recycle will again an AUK make We are all Rich Rosen

wibble[_2_] January 29th 10 12:23 AM

Electric blanketweed
 

--
wibble[/i][/color]

Are you some kind of dumb **** wibble. Does this look like a dam forum
to talka about weeds and water and slimey fish. I think nmot. Take a
freaking hike you limey *******. And while your at it go get your
crooked teeth fixed. Brits have nasty looking teeth.

Dear Paul - I happen to be born in the US and living at the moment in the
UK.
My teeth happen to be pretty neat - unlike your state of mind. As an
american you should be shamed, but I expect that emotion eludes you. God
bless and have a great life.




--
wibble

A Paul Ing January 29th 10 03:25 PM

Electric blanketweed
 
On Jan 28, 5:23*pm, wibble wrote:
--
wibble


Are you some kind of dumb **** wibble. Does this look like a dam forum
to talka about weeds and water and slimey fish. I think nmot. Take a
freaking hike you limey *******. *And while your at it go get your
crooked teeth fixed. Brits have nasty looking teeth.

Dear Paul - I happen to be born in the US and living at the moment in the
UK.
My teeth happen to be pretty neat - unlike your state of mind. As an
american you should be shamed, but I expect that emotion eludes you. God
bless and have a great life.

--
wibble[/i][/color]

Good bye dickhead..............ya ****ing limey in disguise

Mad as a Box of Frogs[_2_] January 29th 10 09:04 PM

Electric blanketweed
 
In article ,
A Paul Ing wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:23*pm, wibble wrote:
--
wibble


Are you some kind of dumb **** wibble. Does this look like a dam forum
to talka about weeds and water and slimey fish. I think nmot. Take a
freaking hike you limey *******. *And while your at it go get your
crooked teeth fixed. Brits have nasty looking teeth.

Dear Paul - I happen to be born in the US and living at the moment in the
UK.
My teeth happen to be pretty neat - unlike your state of mind. As an
american you should be shamed, but I expect that emotion eludes you. God
bless and have a great life.

--
wibble


Good bye dickhead..............ya ****ing limey in disguise[/i][/color]


I don't see Wibble leaving, you American moron.


--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement Am I the only one with half a brain?

A Paul Ing January 29th 10 11:55 PM

Electric blanketweed
 
On Jan 29, 2:04*pm, (Mad as a Box of Frogs)
wrote:
In article ,
A Paul Ing wrote:





On Jan 28, 5:23 pm, wibble wrote:
--
wibble


Are you some kind of dumb **** wibble. Does this look like a dam forum
to talka about weeds and water and slimey fish. I think nmot. Take a
freaking hike you limey *******. And while your at it go get your
crooked teeth fixed. Brits have nasty looking teeth.


Dear Paul - I happen to be born in the US and living at the moment in the
UK.
My teeth happen to be pretty neat - unlike your state of mind. As an
american you should be shamed, but I expect that emotion eludes you. God
bless and have a great life.


--
wibble


Good bye dickhead..............ya ****ing limey in disguise


I don't see Wibble leaving, you American moron.

--
Master of Puppets * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement * * * * *Am I the only one with half a brain?- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -[/i][/color]
Your a ****ing ****** dude. I bet you blow Limeys for pocket money!

Mad as a Box of Frogs[_2_] January 30th 10 02:48 AM

Electric blanketweed
 
In article ,
A Paul Ing wrote:
On Jan 29, 2:04*pm, (Mad as a Box of Frogs)
wrote:
In article

,
A Paul Ing wrote:





On Jan 28, 5:23 pm, wibble wrote:
--
wibble


Are you some kind of dumb **** wibble. Does this look like a dam forum
to talka about weeds and water and slimey fish. I think nmot. Take a
freaking hike you limey *******. And while your at it go get your
crooked teeth fixed. Brits have nasty looking teeth.


Dear Paul - I happen to be born in the US and living at the moment in the
UK.
My teeth happen to be pretty neat - unlike your state of mind. As an
american you should be shamed, but I expect that emotion eludes you. God
bless and have a great life.


--
wibble


Good bye dickhead..............ya ****ing limey in disguise


I don't see Wibble leaving, you American moron.

Your a ****ing ****** dude. I bet you blow Limeys for pocket money![/i][/color]


And you're killfile material....


tick tock



--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement Am I the only one with half a brain?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FishKeepingBanter.com