AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Driving a Chrysler is a SIN ! ! ! ! ! ! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9158)

Bruno Beam December 19th 04 09:18 AM

Driving a Chrysler is a SIN ! ! ! ! ! !

Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drive such a Pagan car or you won't
go to heaven ! Give it up or go to HELL ! ! ! !

High_Density December 19th 04 11:25 AM

om...

Why don't you just go **** off

High_Density December 19th 04 11:25 AM

om...

[email protected] December 19th 04 11:30 AM

Bruno Beam wrote:
> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drive such a Pagan car or you won't
> go to heaven ! Give it up or go to HELL ! ! ! !

You are so WRONG!

The Bible teaches us that God drove them out in
His Fury, and it says John was in the Spirit on the Lord's day!

Ted

[email protected] December 19th 04 11:30 AM

Sportster4Eva December 20th 04 04:17 PM

wrote:

> Bruno Beam wrote:
>
>>Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drive such a Pagan car or you won't
>>go to heaven ! Give it up or go to HELL ! ! ! !

> You are so WRONG!
>
> The Bible teaches us that God drove them out in
> His Fury, and it says John was in the Spirit on the Lord's day!
>
> Ted

HAAAAA!! Excellent!
LOFL

--
Paul
'91 XL1200

Sportster4Eva December 20th 04 04:17 PM

wrote:

> Bruno Beam wrote:
>
>>Jesus Christ doesn't want you to drive such a Pagan car or you won't
>>go to heaven ! Give it up or go to HELL ! ! ! !

> You are so WRONG!
>
> The Bible teaches us that God drove them out in
> His Fury, and it says John was in the Spirit on the Lord's day!
>
> Ted

HAAAAA!! Excellent!
LOFL