AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Creaking Noise-L300?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12608)

[email protected] June 29th 04 06:39 PM

Creaking Noise-L300??

When ever I turn to the right in my L300 I hear a creaking noise coming
from above my rear right tire. It is only when a make a hard right. Is
this something to be concerned about, or is it just the body of the car
shifting? Thanks!!

uknewwho June 30th 04 01:04 AM

Check/replace all of your bushings for the front swaybar, and suspension
pieces. If it's a popping sound, could be your axils. I've also heard the
L's that have warped rotors make some odd sounds. If you get a vibration
when breaking, you could check the rotors and replace as needed. I never
recomend shaving rotors, if their warrped, they need to be replaced, don't
wast your money.

good luck
Jeremiah